Searching for an elusive Gnome

I finally got around to purging out all of the ximian, gnome, and helix
files I have on woody, and attempting to reinstall Gnome after an
apt-get update with only the following sources:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
I then did an apt-get upgrade -f and apt-get dist-upgrade
Everything works fine (under KDE). My problem is that if I do apt-get
install with either task-gnome-apps or task-gnome-desktop, it cannot
find the new package. I get:
Package task-gnome-apps has no available version, but exists in the
database...blah blah blah.
Suggestions on how I can reinstal Gnome will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Glen Snyder