Re: Support

And modems, at least non-winmodem types, don't require "drivers", per
se. Verify that it's *not* a win-modem and you should be okay. If it is,
try and get a different one or search the internet for information.
There's a website, who's name escapes me at the moment, that details
modems and their compatibility with non-Windows operating systems.

Hall