RE: Howto setup eth0

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 01:55:33PM +1000, Mark Devin wrote:
<snip>
How do I create this file?  Is there a package which I  must install which
creates this with is installation scripts?
</snip>

>From the mouth of the great Joey Hess, replying to an earlier thread about
installing shadow/md5 passwords after the fact:

Note that you can also use dpkg-reconfigure base-config to re-see some of
the questions it asked at install time.

--
see shy jo
CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.