Re: xcdroast replacement?

On  2 Apr, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> albi wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 03:16:07PM -0500, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
>>
>> > xcdroast from testing no longer works, and the one in unstble
>> > won't run either.  What do other people used?

     I run a testing setup here and xcdroast ceased to run.  I fixed it
in the following manner.  I downloaded the stable version of tix,
unpacked the archive with ar -x and copied libtix4.1.8.0.so.1 to /usr/lib.
I left /usr/lib/libtix4.1.8.3.so.1 and the symlink /usr/lib/libtix.so.4.1
intact in case other programs need the newer version.  So far it works.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist                                                 |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |