Did I tell you about UniqueSurf.com? Get Paid to surf FREE!

If I haven't already told you, I recently joined UniqueSurf.com, a cool new
Internet company that pays its members to be online. You never pay
anything.  All you need to do to get paid is stay online and open a small
banner.

UniqueSurf.com will be paying out its members hundreds of thousands of
dollars, just for being online. If you've already become an UniqueSurf.com
member, SMART MOVE! If you haven't, now there are even more reasons to
join:

UniqueSurf is giving out $$ as an award for you to be online.

There is no limit on how much you can earn a month.  You have the potential
of making thousands of dollars month.

As long you and your friends stay online, you will get pay months after
months and years after years.

Join now at http://www.UniqueSurf.com/default.asp?rid=empirikal and please
use my membership ID number empirikal when asked if you were referred by
someone.

John M.
Member ID# empirikal