Re: anyone have a epson stylus photo 870 working?

When I thought about recompiling GS in potato, I read its documents
for required action.  The packager states that you need to have some
source code next to where you start compiling GS.

--+-- GS tree

  +-- some source tree (SVGA lib or png or something)

So this source package with builddepends are not complete without manual
intervention. I think...

So I did not compile....

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +