Re: It's MY computer, not Bill's!

VMWare won't do MacOs nor amiga nor nothing far beyond the followin list.

- Dos/Win3.11 (i did try it and it worked, but didn-t have video drivers)
- Win95/8  (I tried 98 only)
- WinNT 4.0 (did not test)
- W2k Profesional (Works good, depending on Video Card)
- FreeBSD (Works Cool!)
- Linux 2.x (Installed caldera openlinux 2.4 and RedHat with x on my debian
woody, no complaints)
- And perhaps other flavors...  (Anyone tried Xenix?)

And that is the end...

M.