Error message from dpkg

        This is the message thrown back when I run apt-get:
==
(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/apache-doc_1.3.9-13.2_all.deb (--unpack):
 files list file for package `doc-linux-zh' contains empty filename
 /var/cache/apt/archives/apache-doc_1.3.9-13.2_all.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
==

        And this happens for everything that works through dpkg.
        It seems to be a broken file since the power down
        not long ago, but I still can't find a way to fix it.
        Any suggestion?  Thanks.

pm5