Re: Mirroring only potato/woody but not sid?

Lars Knudsen wrote:

Have you tried adding

sid/

to your exclude file ? I am mirroring the i386 part of the debian tree
in a single rsync run using a relatively long exclude file. This seems
perfectly possible on a 64k link.

Happy hacking,

\Gandalf

Hmm.. sorry, that won't help me, since the deb-packages are all mixed up in the .../pool/... directory, in the ../sid/.., there are only the Packages files. There isn't any tool that greps the Packages-files and defines, which files belong to which distro, and will only mirror these, is there?
What a pity.