Re: Log Rotate on Debian via Cron Not working!

Martin Marconcini wrote:
> Andreas, Yes, my computer is running 24 hs... But in case it's now i will
> check anacron. BTW: how is it configured?

BTW, none of my cron items were running and I had it on my list of
things to look at later. I read the earlier post and loaded anacron and
BANG it started up all the cron jobs. So in my case, the answer is just
load the package and watch it go.

It would have been nice to have known this 24hrs business earlier...

Jonathan

--

/* Jonathan Gift
jgift@wanadoo.fr */