From: TeknoDragon [mailto:andross@ghettobox.dhs.org]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 1:25 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Connection refused (unstable/2.4.2)

I have recently noticed problems connecting to various websites.

www.hotmail.com -- Win2k/IIS 5.0
www.ups.com -- Solaris/Netscape-Enterprise
www.sony.com -- Solaris/NE

I get connection refused form all of these, no response, using lynx,
netscape, mozilla, and ping.

Lynx on another debian stable system I have access to has no problem.

Where should I start with this problem? I couldn't find any obviously
course)

-karl