Re: specifying depth of 16 & above in xfree86-4

    js> I did not set the horizontal & vertical refresh rates
    js> myself...xf86cfg did that for me automatically..

It is better to set it manually. Values from config program are
usually too pessimistic. Look at manual for your tube. There should be
values for maximum and minimum values of refresh rates. Or check web
site of your vendor for tube specs if you can't find these data in
manual.

--
Ilya Martynov
AGAVA Software Company, http://www.agava.com