Re: Optical mice

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:22:52 +0000 Lee Elliott <Lee Elliott <LeeE@spatial.freeserve.co.uk>> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> Would anyone care to recommend any optical wheel mice for use with
> Debian - that is, optical mice with a wheel 3rd button?

Does anyone know whether any company makes a cordless optical? I've been
using my lovely Logitect Cordless Mouseman for some time now, but I really
love the idea of the optical series. Does anyone know whether the two have
been combined yet?

>From my experience, the major difference between M$ mice and logitech mice is
that the scroll wheel in the M$ mice is more stable - I find that the
logitech's scroll wheel often jumps about which can be annoying when trying
to open links in new windows in mozilla....

just my 2p (sorry - uk here!)

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman