upgrade makes konqueror crash on startup?

Has anyone else noticed that running apt-get upgrade today causes the
above phenomenon?  Should I report it as a bug, or is it something
unique to my system?

Konqueror is the only KDE application I run at all often.  (Yes, I do
actually keep all of KDE installed just to run konqueror once a week
or so.  Sometimes I also use kcalc.)  Using icewm, XFree86 3.3.6-11
from debs.  Kernel version 2.2.13, glibc 2.95.2.

Thanks.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum