Re: AIM-compliant IM w/ proxy support

I think Jabber knows all the tricks too.... (but jabber is a different beast architecturally)

At 06:44 PM 3/1/2001 -0500, MaD dUCK wrote:
>also sprach Matheson Cameron (on Thu, 01 Mar 2001 03:30:01PM -0800):
>> I was wondering if anyone knew of an AIM-compliant
>> instant messenger that supported proxy.  I apt-got
>> gaim, but that doesn't appear to support the proxies.
>
>everybuddy. but you really should be using icq.
>
>martin
>
>[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
>--
>it said "needs windoze 98 or better," so i installed linux.
>

>--

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john@capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859