OT - Sendmail rejecting incoming mail

Sorry for going off subject here, was wondering if anybody can help.

I currently use the access_db feature in sendmail to reject incoming mail
form known SPAM sources and a little addition to the sendmail.mc file to
reject messages based on the subject line like so:

LOCAL_CONFIG
HSubject: $>Subject
D{Subject}Spam Mail Subject Line

SSubject
R${Subject}    $#error $: "553 Reject"

My question: I was told that it was also possible to use regular expressions
to check for a partial match of the Subject line and possible check the body
of the message too.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

-Craig