Re: Comments VMWare?

I don't actually know about file sizes, and I don't have an installation
currently - sorry. When last I worked with VMWare, the free downloads were
time-limited. But again, that's been a while.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin
        aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu - aperrin@igc.apc.org