Re: IMPS/2 mouse protocol and XF86Setup

Here's a simpler option than the /dev/gpmdata one.

Just run 'gpmconfig', answer the questions normally until you get to the
repeat_type, and simply leave it blank/turn it off (can't remember
exactly how the program asks you).  With the Intellimouse, all that is
screwing with the mouse in X is the repeat_type of gpm.  Just turn off
repeating.

-Rob