Problems with gdm, X and sid.

Hi,
I've got a strange problem with gdm in sid. It sets the group of
/tmp/.X11-unix to gdm instead of root which leads to that X refuses to start.
If I change the group to root and then restart gdm everything work ok until I
logout because then gdm changes the group again to gdm which leads to X
refuses to start.

I've run potato and woody before and never seen this behaviour in gdm. Does
anyone know what causes it?

/Johan

--
Johan Groth (xghjn)	    ! Tel. mobil: 0703 - 24 25 27
Cell Network 		    !   Kontoret:  054 - 14 25 27