Re: GRUB - LILO

Hi,
>>"Matthias" == Matthias Wieser <hias@sbox.tugraz.at> writes:

 Matthias> I am interested how I can make GRUB my favorite boot
 Matthias> loader.  Right now make-kpkg wants to run Lilo. I just need
 Matthias> to get the files in place and GRUB will do the rest, i can
 Matthias> change the menu, if necesary by hand.

	man kernel-img.conf. You can tell the image package not to run
 lilo, or any boot loader.  Also, the latest kernel-packages from
 unstable come with an example script to install a stanza for the
 image being installed into the grub menu (the latest kernel-package
 creates images with install and remove time hooks, so you can add
 arbitrary scripts to be run at install and remove )

	manoj
--
Cheese -- milk's leap toward immortality.  -- Clifton Fadiman, "Any
Number Can Play"