Re: Now Stormix is no more . . .

hi ya chritian...

'we" is a group of independent consultants... i work on
contracts....exclusively....support corp customers with linux issues
- others do stuff on the side..
- numbers vary ...depending on how you count and skill level...

- other packages that originating authors wanna continue to develop
  and maintain... and need a home... other than sourceforge or
  universities..etc.etc.. or other people that wanna pick up and become
  the new maintainers...
	- don't care which package as i donno which ones are good
	and bad coming from stormix...
	- others have suggested i go take a look at whats up for grabs...

we/i make custom 1U rackmounts... w/ linux pre-installed
	- we do custom linux installations...
	- 1U servers - 14" deep
	- 1U Raid5 - 500Gb each ...
	- other 1U chassis under development....10" deep 1U chassis
	- hope thats enough of a blurp...go to thesite if you need more
	info

c ya
alvin
http://www.linux-1u.net