Re: debian@home

I use dhcp over cable and pump (the default dhcp client) does not fetch an address properly for me.  It just sits there for 2 minutes and tells me Operation Failed.  I downloaded and installed dhcpcd and tell it dhcpcd -R eth1 and it gets me an address in less than a second.  You might try that if you are having problems and are using pump.