Re: Voodoo Banshee ANYBODY?

I run potato and X-3.3.6, I don't think it'll run on X4.0
get it at www.creative.com/support/files/download.asp
select your region and beta files for 3D Blaster Banshee.

Don't run the install script, it will not work.
Follow the instructions and do it by hand except for the
X symlinks stuff (don't do any of the two). Just add the path
of the driver on the first line in /etc/X11/Xserver.

You will have to edit your new XF86Config file the way your original
one was to make it work.