Now Stormix is no more . . .

With the recently reported demise of Stormix Technologies, creators of the
*excellent* Storm Linux, is anyone at Debian looking to taking over any of the
apps they developed? I am thinking particularly of the superb installation
routine; SAS, the GUI administration modules and Storm Package Manager, the
front-end to apt. Storm Package Manager is available in Debian Unstable (+
Testing?) already.

Has anyone here tried Libranet? from what I have read it is a very nice
distribution, also based on Debian, but I am not keen on the fact there is no
downloadable version and there appears to be no Libranet site usable with
apt-get - it certatainly looks like there is no apt-get upgrade path apart from
using Debian sources. If this is the case there doesn't seem to be much point
buying Libranet instead of Debian.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Debian Linux