Re: WordPerfect 8 under debian

There are two versions of wp8.  The original one (including the free
downloadable version) requires xpm4.7 from oldlibs (it was built with
libc5) instead of xpm4g (both can be installed without conflict,
however).  Corel Linux Deluxe edition included a full version of WP8.1 in
.deb format which was also built with libc5 but does not require libXpm.

Sorry, I have no knowledge of netscape calendar, but it could possibly
be the same problem.

Bob