Re: Hi!

also sprach Lovely Johny (on Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:45:33AM +0000):
> I found great russian porn with youngest lolitas on the web! Check it out!
> http://www.site-key.com/cgi-bin/user/aset.pl?W6273193&A7977600

damn guys, i am sorry this seemed to come from my domain. madduck.net
surely doesn't employ a John Lenon, we might have Lennon's here, but
we also don't do russian porn!

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"imagine if every thursday your shoes exploded if you
 tied them the usual way. this happens to us all the time