Re: What is bounce-debian-user ?

Perfectly normal--basically, the dude forgot (or munged) the From: header,
so it got filled in with a good guess.  Now for my question: what part of
it was so important that you had to ask THREE TIMES?

--
If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
		-- Albert Einstein

John Galt (galt@inconnu.isu.edu)