[Q]apt-get'ting x4 debs...

So, I found the necessary X4 debs for my powerpc debian. At this mirror location, they are ftp://ftp.digex.net/debian/pool/main/x/xfree86/xserver-xfree86_4.0.2-1_powerpc.deb . How do I set up sources.list so that it downloads the necessary packages. I have tried combinations such as
deb ftp://ftp.digex.net/debian/pool/main/x/xfree86/
deb ftp://ftp.digex.net/debian/ pool/main/x/xfree86
deb ftp://ftp.digex.net/debian/pool/
None of these works (No surprise there). Do I need to instead download the necessary packages individually using an ftp session? I rather have apt-get do it, because of its ability to partially download files and then resume downloads later?

Thanks,
--
W. Crowshaw