Re: Can't locate module net-pf-10

Ernst Martin Witte <witte@kawo1.rwth-aachen.de> wrote on 19/01/2001 (13:50) :
> Have a look at your /etc/modules.conf file. There you'll find some entries
> like
>
> # Uncomment the network protocols you don't want loaded:

[...]

> # alias net-pf-10 off           # IPv6
>
> Uncomment all those entries for protocols you don't use/need (don't
> uncomment net-pf-[12] !)

I see thanks. I had done that earlier, but module.conf has been
overwritten since. I hadn't noticed :-)

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)