Re: How to get a Netmeeting conection through a "firewall"

Your best bet is to convince your "network administrator" to use masq
modules for these things.

I believe netmeeting uses H.323.  I remember seeing an H.323 module at
http://ipmasq.cjb.net/.

I just wrote a microsoft messenger module yesterday (what a coincidence!)
You should be able to login without the module -- if not, something else is
wrong.  You won't be able to send files without the module.  You can grab
it here: http://home.tig-grr.com/mmsmasq.tar.gz (hopefully).

Good luck!