Re: **NVIDIA driver petition**

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe nvidia can't open source their drivers? I know for a fact they can't because of certain things, that if anyone has paid attention to game boards or interviews, restrict them from open sourcing their code.

I personally would love to see their 4.0 drivers released as open source, and I know they are trying to one day reach that goal, but for right now like I said. They can't open source them.

Terry

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 05:12:04PM +0000, John Carline babbled: