How to get a Netmeeting conection through a "firewall"

hello,

i have to get a netmeeting connection out of our internal network
(192.168.0.0/24) through a masqerading gateway or vice versa.
when our employees try to connect over the microsoft messenger
service it transmits the private IP which obviously won't work. our
"network administrator" is some kind of low budget solution, so he
doesn't know anything about it ("IPCHAINS??? what is
IPCHAINS???"). could you tell me if i could do a simple port
forward from 1503 (which is the port netmeeting is listening on i
think) on the gate to one specified local machine???

thanks for your help!

Michael Bürkle