Re: commercial ssl certs and sslwrap

I don't know about the quality of the encryption, but if you ever want to use that SSL cert for the web or other services, if your cert isn't verified with them, a window will pop up for the users every time they access saying how it's insecure.

I was under the impression that the encryption isn't any better.  It's still the same algorithm, just different key.  But I'm no security expert.

--Harlan

--
Harlan Crystal          E-mail: harlan@nyc.rr.com
AIM: 'Harlan Crystal'   WWW: http://www.sdf1.cc