Re: video card suggestions

I've been very happy with my Matrox G400 MAX 32MB card

The support for it is very good, it won't cook the other components in your
case. As far as 2D acceleration, it's wonderful. As far as 3D acceleration
it's good enough for me. I play the occasional bout of Q3 or UT, and
thoroughly enjoy more meager 3D games such as tuxracer and gltron. The G400
3D handles all those to my satisfaction.

Sean
--
"All God's children are not beautiful.	Most of God's children are, in fact,
barely presentable."