Re: New Gimp 1.2 in pool is...?

Colin Watson wrote:

I too would be worried about using woody apps on my potato system, but
the helix gimp file name did end in potato even though in woody
directory. Like I said earlier, I aded it and the new libgtk 1.2.8 all
as debs and everything seems to work All my gtk apps are running and so
is the new gimp. Very nice new gimp BTW!

Q. The new gimp installtion screen says it's going in to ~.gimp-1.2 is
that the same for everyone? No more .gimp? Or is it this build?

Jonathan