Re: Nvidia + 2.4

On 14 Jan, Romain Lerallut wrote:
> There you are,
> have a lot of fun

WOW! Thank you very much for posting that patch - I can finally get to
play games now. I have never been able to get the drivers to compile
under the 2.4 kernels and have never been able to get my mits on that
patch so many many thanks! I've also managed to sort out the GLX bits
and remove some bits n bobs and add soft links to get all that sorted.

Many thanks indeed!

Matthew