Re: fvwm95: error in loading shared libraries

On 14 Jan 2001, David Purton <dcpurton@chariot.net.au> wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Gary Jones wrote:

> > Who stole libXpm.so.4?!?
> >

> on my machine this file is contained in the package xpm4g

Yes, on mine too. I had the package installed but the file was
nowhere to be seen. I've removed and then reinstalled both that and
fvwm95 and everything is now fine. Thank you David, Romain, all is
now running fine.

--
Gary
Debian 2.1r4 (kernel v2.0.39); XFree86 3.3.6