Re: Nvidia + 2.4

I've used that patch for a while now and no problems with it, though X
needed some tweaking (it's X 4.0.2 BTW).

If you want/need help, please send your X log files
(/var/log/XFree86.0.log)
and some kernel info...

regards,
Romain

PS: thanks for pointing out that the patch is NOT official....What is
Nvidia doing ?