RealPlayer installer problem

Hello to the group.  I'm not currently a subscriber, but do have a question.  I
recently upgraded for the latest/greatest.  Am running potato 2.2.14.  All went
well with the update except for the RealPlayer install.  The installer came as
part of the upgrade, but the program has to be retrieved manually.  The
installer is set up for rp7, but the only version currently available is rp8.
I could not fool the installer by renaming the app.  The filename called for
is:
rp7_linux20_libc6_i386_b2_rpm

Is this available anywhere?  Or is there some way to slap the installer around
to accept the rp8 file?

73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
VP HARC
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Nothing but Pure kmail/KDE/X/Debian/Linux
No windows died in the composing of this message.
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Support Amateur Radio and Support Debian Linux