Re: pon permissions

   Tom,

Another solution and one I prefer is to use the dial on demain feature. This
will automatically start the dialup link once a call is made outside your
domain. Works VERY well here using the kernel 2.2.17.

Best of luck tweeking.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074