Re: Kernel 2.4.0 on Debian 2.2 R2

I had the same problem with my 3c905b.  what i ended up doing was upgrading the modutils (i was running potato b4) to the
"unstable" version.  then i re-make modules and re-make modules_install.  once i did this, i had to add the compiled mods to
/etc/modules.  If there is an easier way, let me know!  i had to bang my head agaist the wall for a bit to figure out what was
going on.

-frozen