save msgs to default mailbox in Mutt

	Since at least half-this list uses Mutt i thought i would ask
my Mutt question here.
	 I set up a save-hook to save any message to a default mailbox.
So when i press 's' to save a message i get a prompt to save to the default
mailbox. I have not yet found a way to eliminate the prompt.
	I have tried unset confirmappend, but that does'nt work even though
the manual says "When set, Mutt will prompt for confirmation when
appending messages to an existing mailbox".