Unidentified subject!

Guayaquil, Jan. 9th, 2001

Dear Sir,

I found that on

http://gluck.debian.org/~andreas/debian/dists/wine/main/binary-i386/

you maintain the *.deb binaries and sources of the Wine project.

I use Corel Linux, which is a debian distribution.

I downloaded the files at the above mentioned address, put it in
tamporary folder on my PC, and run the Corel Update application.
In it there is an option, ¨Install DEB file". I use it to select the
wine files, but it says that needs (depends on) debconf.

So I downloaded the debconf from the Debian site, and when I try to
install it it says that it goes in conflict with apt.
Then I UnInstall apt, and then it says that it goes in conflict with
"menu". So I deinstall "menu", and the Corel/KDE grafical interface
stop funcioning. I restarted the machine, it doesn't load the graph
interface anymore. I can still log in as root in text mode.
If I try to start X, with "startx", it starts fvwm, ...., which works,
but that is not what I want.

Where is the problem?

Regards, Stefano Mollo

Guayaquil, Ecuador.