Re: OT - Virus?

I second this.  I mean, come on, if you can read the script, you can tell at
least a little of what it does, and it doesn't sound too good.  I guess this is
one of the voluntary email viruses--you have to run it.

Tell the guy who sent it to you that he has to do a better job of social
engineering next time, and then don't talk to him any more.

--
Organizing Linux users is like herding cats,
only harder.