Some refreshing news

I thought that everyone could use to hear something a bit refreshing.  I upgraded my motherboard and CPU last night (from a Pentium 75 to a Celeron 500).  The system is a dual boot system (Debian Linux, and Windows 95).  I have been unable to boot into Windows (lots of errors, graphics look horrible, and finally kills me with a fatal error), but I have had no problems with getting back into Linux!  I will have to reinstall Windows to see if I can get it working again (if they had kids learning games for Linux I would get rid of Windows entirely, but until then I am stuck with it), and after which I will have to mess around with a few settings in Linux (sound, and modem).  Just thought that everyone would be interested to hear a major success story for Linux.

Chris

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!