Re: gnome MIME types

Philipp Schulte <p.schulte@matrix.uni-duisburg.de> writes:

Hi Phil,

> But changing the MIME type for html to "/home/phil/mozilla/mozilla %f"
> didn't work. If I try to open a html file I get an "Unable to open"
> message-box.

Does this command with a file as parameter work, if you type it on a
shell?

1. IIRC my Mozilla binary (nightly build, some time ago..) wasn't able
   to open files given as parameters automatically. Perhaps this has
   changed..

2. You know, you've to enter the directory, where all the Mozilla
   files are. Is /home/phil/mozilla/mozilla the Mozilla binary or some
   kind of script which cd's into the directory and runs ./mozilla?

	moritz

PS: See you later. ;)

--
Moritz Schulte <moritz@chaosdorf.de> http://www.chaosdorf.de/moritz/