Re: sharing internet between WINDOZE and LINUX

If it's an external modem, I can suggest looking into something like the
Linksys BEFSR41, which is a 4-Port Cable/DSL Router:

http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=20&grid=5

I'm using it now on my 3 machine home network to share my cable internet
connection. It's easy to set up, and you get firewall protection in the
bargain. Other vendors have similar products....

Tom