[OT] all you emulator folk, please read this

Hey,

Over the past year, I have begun a conquest to find the perfect emu's under Linux.  Here's what I got.

SNES: snes9x: beautiful, I love this emulator, the only flaw is, no screenshot support?
    correct me if I'm wrong about the screenshots

GENESIS: dgen: not to great, they say it's the best Linux has to offer.  Please tell me this is not true.  The sound
    quality/timing sucks, and I can't get the joystick support to work.

MAME: mame: excellent, no problems

PLAYSTATION: I haven't found anything that is working (yet).

N64: same as Playstation.

DREAMCAST: I Don't think this has ever been emulated at all

Anyways, if you guys can think of any others I need to know about, please share.

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson