gnome MIME types

Hello,
I have Netscape 4.76 and Mozilla 0.6 installed on my potato system. I
wanted to change the MIME types in the Gnome Control-Center so that
html files are viewed with Mozilla by default.
But changing the MIME type for html to "/home/phil/mozilla/mozilla %f"
didn't work. If I try to open a html file I get an "Unable to open"
message-box.
Am I missing something? I thought of symlinking "gnome-moz-remote" to
Mozilla but there should be a better way.
Thanks,
Phil