Re: Further apologies.

Dear list,

My confusion is lessing somewhat...I just want to restate that Debian did not take any action against me. I had received voice mail and copies of mails that were sent to my boss, several professors, etc etc, and thought they were from Debian, but apparently the sender (Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>) was not acting on behalf of Debian. I would not blame Debian for taking some action and it is extremely gracious of them not to have done so.

This will be my last message for some time; I am sincerely most humbly sorry for my actions that started all this. I am terribly embarrassed. I have never had anything like this happen to me, and I hope that it never will again.

Jim Kroger

James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
Center for the Study of Brain, Mind, and Behavior
Department of Psychology
3-N-4D Green Hall
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544-1010, USA